TomTom Sports not to exporting data to MapMyFitness for over a month — TomTom Community

TomTom Sports not to exporting data to MapMyFitness for over a month

alohacjpalohacjp Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
My TomTom watch has always worked great. It always downloads the data to TomTom Sports when I hook it to my computer (Mac). I can see the activities in Tom Tom Sports. I have always have it linked to my MapMyFitness app so I can track my monthly and yearly trends. This sync always worked until about a month ago. I have chatted with tech support on line twice and still not fixed. I disconnected and reconnected the MapMyFitness in the settings of apps to export to and still nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,673
    Community Manager
    When did you reconnect to MMF? We fixed an issue with our API about 10 days ago but there still seem to be issues on MMF's side every now and then. I just could upload to MMF.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,384
    Superusers
    alohacjp wrote: »
    My TomTom watch has always worked great. It always downloads the data to TomTom Sports when I hook it to my computer (Mac). I can see the activities in Tom Tom Sports. I have always have it linked to my MapMyFitness app so I can track my monthly and yearly trends. This sync always worked until about a month ago. I have chatted with tech support on line twice and still not fixed. I disconnected and reconnected the MapMyFitness in the settings of apps to export to and still nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Make sure you are also removing the link from the MMF side when you reset the connection. In MMF go to Apps and on the right, it has Your Apps listed, click the TomTom one and click Disconnect. Now go back into TomTom Sports and add MMF as a connected app. You should be prompted for your MMF login credentials which will reset up the link. This should reset all the upload settings and get your activities back to MMF. It will only upload new ones go forward; it will not add any that were missed.
  • alohacjpalohacjp Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    When I go into MMF, it says connected to TomTom for an upload key, a download key and a syndication key. I revoked acmes for all three and then reconnected and it still doe not seem to be linked and uploading.
  • DavidEdwinTullyDavidEdwinTully Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Still not working for me.