Wrong speed showing in average speed check M5 and M6 — TomTom Community

Wrong speed showing in average speed check M5 and M6

I've driven in both directions up and down the M5 and M6, and while driving through roadworks with average speed check cameras set at 50mph, TomTom shows the speed as 70mph. The speeds were showing correctly in the old version, this fault has only started since I upgraded to the new 'improved' software. Also since the upgrade, during driving a route, Serena is randomly replaced by Naoimh, and back to Serena again.

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,880 Moderator
    Hi there @anderson24

We are aware of incorrect speed limits in some areas, upcoming map updates will improve the accuracy of the speed limits. In the meanwhile, you can report the incorrect speed limits on our MapShare Reporter here.

About the voice change, what's the language set under your phone setting? English UK? Naoimh is a recorded Irish voice.

Regards, lampard
  • anderson24anderson24 Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    lampard wrote: »
    Hi there @anderson24

About the voice change, what's the language set under your phone setting? English UK? Naoimh is a recorded Irish voice.

Regards, lampard

The language on my phone is set to English UK.

Naoimh's voice randomly appears and disappears at will, sometimes I have to reboot to get Serena back, other times Naoimh will just announce one instruction and Serena will come back. There's no pattern to it, sometimes hundreds of miles are driven without a problem, then, boom, back comes Naoimh.