Update Delivery Address of an ongoing order — TomTom Community

Update Delivery Address of an ongoing order

I feel quite lost in communicating with TomTom, and I had a bad feeling earlier to order from a company where I have NO IDEA where the goods come from, where the shipper is sitting, where to go to for Warranty, whom to call if a question....

Immediately after I sent the order, I noticed that in the Shipping Address our Unit Number was missing (not in the Billing Address). So, as there is only an email address given on the website, I wrote to that, so far no response but I got already a shipping update from Australia (I am in Singapore). The Online Chat is closed today, at least that is what the response is when I want to ask there.

I should probably have followed our company rules not to order from Suppliers where we have NO CLUE who is where at the "other side" of the business.

I hope I can still get an update of the delivery address to my order 410279377 done as the Unit No is quite important. It should be there with #06-04.

Many thanks to Anonymous of TomTom

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,690
    Superusers
    Hi
    @AlFu
    Welcome to the site....
    This is a Tomtom User Site where users try to help each other with any problems they may have.... (Overseen & Moderated by Tomtom Staff)
    If you want Tomtom Support....
    Due to COVID-19 the phone service has been suspended
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines...
    (Monday to Friday Normal Office Hours)

The way of contacting Customer Services has changed
    The easy way Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1714844/#Comment_1714844

The official way to Contact Tomtom Support.....
    Here... https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919-How-to-contact-TomTom-support

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • AlFuAlFu Posts: 33 [Master Explorer]
    I feel TomTom is a bit in a "strange". What does it mean "Due to Covid-19 the phone service has been suspended"... does a Flu virus travel over phone lines?

What is normal "Normal Office Hours" ... Chat Lines are closed during much of our "normal office hours" ... I log in from Singapore, and via another side I get the feeling the "normal office hours" are BST and I had to Google to find out that this is British Summer Time .. what a joke. Don't write "normal office hours" if you mean a time at the other side of the globe, that is 7 hours different to ours.
    If I am at en-sg the Website switches to en-gb and asks if I want to go to UK Site or stay in Singapore ... why should I go to the UK Side if I live in Singapore and logged in from here. The issue they have is that they offer different products at different parts of the world.
    This "I want to be anonymous" way of dealing is no good. I feel there is legally "no other party" in this purchase. I see under my account is an Order, but if I click at the order number a new page comes "This page cannot be found" and the suggestion is to Search. What should I search for ... haha.
    Sorry but I find no "feedback" or similar at the Website, and whether somebody somewhere may read what I wrote yesterday I still don't know. There is simply no Customer Service, that's the impression I get as customer ;) Why would somebody do such effort like this portal to hide from the customers ... all is so fake. On the right side is "Support" and it is a simple computer generated issue that is text based, a no-brainer communication.
    Maybe another user can explain how she/he could find a real person at TomTom ...

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,690
    Superusers
    edited October 7
    Hi
    @AlFu
    As stated in my previous post.....
    "Welcome to the site....
    This is a Tomtom User Site where users try to help each other with any problems they may have.... (Overseen & Moderated by Tomtom Staff)"
    I was just simply trying to help you....
    AlFu wrote: »
    I feel TomTom is a bit in a "strange". What does it mean "Due to Covid-19 the phone service has been suspended"... does a Flu virus travel over phone lines?
    Of course NOT....
    But Covid-19 would run like a wildfire through a Call Center full of staff... So Tomtom have decided to suspend the phone service....
    What is normal "Normal Office Hours" ... Chat Lines are closed during much of our "normal office hours"... I log in from Singapore, and via another site I get the feeling the "normal office hours" are BST and I had to Google to find out that this is British Summer Time… What a joke. Don't write "normal office hours" if you mean a time at the other side of the globe, that is 7 hours different to ours.
    If I am at en-sg the Website switches to en-gb and asks if I want to go to UK Site or stay in Singapore ... why should I go to the UK Side if I live in Singapore and logged in from here. The issue they have is that they offer different products at different parts of the world.
    I did glance at your Profile before my initial reply and noted you couldn't be bothered to give your location ???
    BST ???.... If you log in to Tomtom Support from the Singapore Support Site... it states AEST Australian Eastern Standard Time....
    Here... https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-sg
    If I log in the Singapore Support Site from the UK at 14:08 BST.... I get....

f41hv9bwstja.jpg
    Maybe if you log in from Singapore... Support will be open ???
    This "I want to be anonymous" way of dealing is no good. I feel there is legally "no other party" in this purchase. I see under my account is an Order, but if I click at the order number a new page comes "This page cannot be found" and the suggestion is to search. What should I search for ... haha.
    Sorry but I find no "feedback" or similar at the Website, and whether somebody somewhere may read what I wrote yesterday I still don't know. There is simply no Customer Service, that's the impression I get as customer ;) Why would somebody do such effort like this portal to hide from the customers ... all is so fake. On the right side is "Support" and it is a simple computer generated issue that is text based, a no-brainer communication.
    If you want Tomtom Support....
    Due to COVID-19 the phone service has been suspended
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines...
    (Monday to Friday Normal Office Hours)
    To Contact Tomtom Support.....
    Here... https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919-How-to-contact-TomTom-support
    Maybe another user can explain how she/he could find a real person at TomTom...
    Maybe @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators will pick this up....

ATB YFM