I am gping from Crystal City to Puerto Vallarta Jalisco Mexico and it says "No route possible" — TomTom Community

I am gping from Crystal City to Puerto Vallarta Jalisco Mexico and it says "No route possible"

I am gping from Crystal City to Puerto Vallarta Jalisco Mexico and it says "No route possible"

Answers

• JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,689
    Community Manager
    In the app, go to Menu > Maps > North America > Mexico to see if all regions of Mexico that you need are installed. Tap Add to add more maps.
  • dogusadogusa Posts: 6 [New Seeker]
    Please can you tell me how to go back in and download this map??? It just keeps taking me to this dr4eadful DISCUSSIONS page
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,409
    Superuser
    Hi @dugusa

You have posted your issue under the heading re the Tomtom GO Mobile phone App for the iPhone. Is that correct as that is why @Jürgen has posted his suggestion which appears to be confusing you..

As you have just Posted re voices required and @vikram. has told you how to load the Voices this suggests you have a PND unit .

Can you advise what model it is.

Doug
    I have a 52
    I am now 2 hours late... PLEASE HELP ME... someone, I need to download North America maps that just says ""Learn how to install"

I got VOICES because they were all missing... THAT EMAIL NEVER CAME.
    THIS THING SKIPS over the installation page and IMMEDIATELY comes HERE
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,409
    Superuser
    edited October 6
    Hi @dogusa

Have you installed Tomtom's My Drive Connect Software onto your computer. Its not this website or the Tomtom website you need but the My Drive Connect Software to add or update maps and Add voices.. If you have bought maps they should be listed in the software when you open it and logged into your account in the software.

maps and Voices etc are not emailed to the user but are added to your account and then appear in the MDC software so you can use the software to add them to your Start 52.

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360013959499-Installing-MyDrive-Connect

Doug