The wifi does not connect — TomTom Community

The wifi does not connect

The wifi does not connect, I have already tried to connect and disconnect it several times, and sometimes it connects and then disconnects again, what can I do, I also have the problem that the traffic radars when I am at home and I put the route go out , as long as it is connected to the mobile through the application, but when I connect the TomTom in the car they no longer appear or read them or anything, for them to work I have to connect the mobile application, before this did not happen, it worked correctly, someone can you tell me how to fix it.

Mod edit: Machine translated (Spanish)

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,751
    Superusers
    Hi
    Google Translate....
    paco62 wrote: »
    The Wi-Fi does not connect, I have already tried to connect and disconnect it several times, and sometimes it connects and then disconnects again, what can I do, I also have the problem that the traffic radars when I am at home and set the route go out, as long as it is connected to the mobile through the application, but when I connect the TomTom in the car they no longer appear or read them or anything, for them to work I have to connect the mobile application, before this did not happen, it worked correctly, someone can you tell me how to fix it.