Sending MyDrive website route to IOS app — TomTom Community

Sending MyDrive website route to IOS app

nboy222nboy222 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
hi

how do i send/share a pre planned multi drop (6 stops) web route to my iPhone app? i am creating the route on the MyDrive web page, https://mydrive.tomtom.com/

regards

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,338
    Superuser
    Hi @nboy222

A route created on the My Drive Website and Sent will not be received by The TomTom Navigation App not will it be seen by the My Drive App on your iPhone either. It has been suggested that TTare working on this and so resolve this issue in due course.

A route created on the My Drive Website and saved to your account there can be synced to a PND and will be viewable in the My Drive App on your iPhone when you select it from My Routes there but again it will not be received by the Tomtom Nav App as it has no My Routes facility.

Doug
  • nboy222nboy222 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    ok thanks Doug. its a shame they dont talk together
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,338
    Superuser
    HI @nboy222

I agree. As I say it has never been possible with the IOS Apps whilst it was possible with the Android App although not currently with the new Android App as it is using NDS maps.. I assume the IOS Apps not being able to may have been a restriction by Apple but I cannot know for sure. Tomtom have at least given an indication they are working on changing this situation.

Doug