TomTom not updating my MapMyRun app — TomTom Community

TomTom not updating my MapMyRun app

PaddyDPaddyD Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
I have had a TomTom runner watch for several years. Recently the TomTom app has stopped exporting my activity information to my MapMyRun app. I’ve contacted Undef Armour support and they say it’s a TomTom problem. My watch software is up to date and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the apps to no avail. Can anyone help please?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,396
    Superusers
    It may be the link is broken but if it not, when you reset the link you need to delete it from both TT and MMR. Delete the MMR link under Connected Apps then go into MMR and click your name in the top right corner, selecting Settings. Once in the Settings menu, go to Connect and in the top right, select Manage Applications and revoke access for TomTom. Now go back into TomTom Sports and add MMR as a connected app. You will be prompted for your MMR login credentials which will reset up the link. This should reset all the upload settings and get your activities back to MMR.
  • PaddyDPaddyD Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Thanks but unfortunately it didn’t work.
  • DazzyboyDazzyboy Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I have similar problem.
    There is not a link for Mapmyrun. I think if Tomtom replaced the missing link this would be sorted.
    I have tried to communicate with Tomtom to no avail.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,396
    Superusers
    Dazzyboy wrote: »
    I have similar problem.
    There is not a link for Mapmyrun. I think if Tomtom replaced the missing link this would be sorted.
    I have tried to communicate with Tomtom to no avail.

Use the MapMyFitness one, that links to all MapMy sites.