Lost all Europe maps — TomTom Community

Lost all Europe maps

Hello,
We were overseas and decided to add in a couple of updates. The signal at the camp-site was weak, we lost connection a couple of times. The third time we stopp ed the update and lost all our maps (except Algeria whic was no use!). It was a Europe edition camper. Is there a particular order one should load these?

Please help! Urgent.

Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,338
    Superuser
    edited September 29
    Hi @Dave9998888888888888

Ooops. You have the same tee shirt then.

Assuming you have a latest GO Camper Wifi unit be aware that the maps that you will see when you select Add a Map includes all the World Car maps. I think for example under Europe you will see about 20 Europe based maps like UK or Benelux plus ,as you have deleted all the Maps, there should also be a Europe Camper map listed.

If you want the ability to be able to input vehicle details you will need to download the Europe Camper map as any of the others are purely Car based maps.

If you want to add any of the non Camper maps the order is irrelevant.

Doug
  • Dave9998888888888888Dave9998888888888888 Posts: 13 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello Doug,
    My t-shirt will say 'do NOT update wile travelling!'.

I have started with Europe Camper. Do I need the others? We only have a camper van. Are some of the others for E Europe etc.? It has taken about 10 minutes to download about 10% of the E Camper map - is this about normal? We don't have very fast wi-fi.

Thanks for help.