No active subscription — TomTom Community

No active subscription

ChunksoftChunksoft Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi maybe I will get some help here as TOTOM is pretty lapse right now, I have the Go app on my iPhone but want to try it on my samsung tablet, the app loads ok and I can log in but it says no active subscriptions, I have just renewed the subscription albeit on the iPhone but surely its still a subscription ?

Thanks all

Comments

• fssngrfssngr Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same problem as me. Subscription renewed but this does not appear in my account and does not allow me to extend it to my other devices as done up to now.
    Contacted the tomtom assistance, it proved to be completely inadequate, does not provide solutions and always repeats the same obvious, almost mocking things.
    I have been a Tomtom customer for many years, but it will definitely be the last!
  • ChunksoftChunksoft Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I spoke with the help people via chat and apparently if you buy it on an apple device you cant use the subscription on android she blamed apple, I fid it unbelievable that TOMTOm cant allow people to use their subscription with other platforms, as far as I am concerned my subscription was with TOM TOM not Apple, and fssngr the same as you I have been a very loyal customer for years but with the advent of so many other apps I will not be renewing again.
  • fssngrfssngr Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Not my case, always used Android.
    The Tomtom support service is absolutely inefficient, to the point that it seems to be making fun of you.
    When they should simply say, I seem to have understood, that the subscription is now only valid for the device on which you renew it and is therefore no longer shareable with your other devices!
    At this point I agree with your decision, never Tomtom again.
    Goodbye.