Live service renewal — TomTom Community

Live service renewal

Hi I have renewed my live services subscription, but it isn't showing as updated on my sat nav but on line it does show as renewed. I am now paying for a service that I can not use could you please help me

Answers

• kieronkieron Posts: 418
    Superusers
    Hi there Johann91 -

Can you please re-boot your device once switched on and holding the power button until you hear the drum roll sound, then release the power button and see if this helps.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,751
    Superusers
    Hi
    @Johann91
    Welcome to the site....
    The restrictions as a result of the Coronavirus, Social Distancing and people working from home, are probably delaying the Activation of Accounts and the Allocation of Maps & Services to Account’/Devices....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up on Tuesday and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,454 Moderator
    Hi @Johann91

The service has not been allocated to your TomTom account yet. Please get in touch with our customer service with the order number and they should be able to sort out the subscriptions for you.

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/

Regards
    Vikram
  • Johann91Johann91 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Hi how do i get in touch with customer services as there are no phone numbers to talk to anyone. Thanks
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,385
    Superuser
    Hi @Johann91

Click on the link in @VikramK ’s post
    Tap Contact Contavt Us
    Type Live Services and hit return
    Live services box appears so Tap Contact Us
    You are now offered Bongo or Chat services. Tap Chat

Chat is busy so you may need to try a few times during working hours.

There are no phone lines with so many working from home.

Doug