No maps found — TomTom Community

No maps found

JonnyE80JonnyE80 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
edited September 28 in Built in car navigation
Hello.

I bought a Renault Scenic 2013 the other day and tried to update the sd-card but it unfortunately failed and it tells me to format the card when I insert in into my PC and Tomtom Home does not recognize it either and I have no backup of the files from the SD-card. I use the Swedish version if that matters.

Any way to fix this?

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,428 Moderator
    Hi @JonnyE80
    Welcome to the community! The map has been activated for your device. Please check for updates/downloads in TomTm HOME.

This map should get your device back to the working condition, however, the version is really old and might be missing several road changes over the years.

If you wish to update the maps then you need to have an active subscription for map update services, you can order it on our webshop

For the best navigation experience, TomTom advises driving with the latest maps....

Thanks, Vikram
  • socksrolleddownsocksrolleddown Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    edited October 9
    Hi, How do I get a map update on my SD card to fix issue, I upgraded my new (used) Smart ForFour using the smart drive connect , update of firmware went well but no maps found, seems my SD Card is full see screen grab omb6ykoglusl.jpg
    Anyone able to assist me it would be fantastic

@VikramK ?
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,428 Moderator
    Hi @socksrolleddown

It's probably impacted by Case: 2 explained here- https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1121560/tomtom-no-maps-found#latest

Please get in touch with our customer service and see what they have to suggest.

Regards, Vikram