"No Maps Found" - Start 52 — TomTom Community

"No Maps Found" - Start 52

MagpiMagpi Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hello,

I am having the "No Maps Found" problem. I have followed the settings in the videos provided by TomTom, I've cleared the downloads, I have done recovery, but MDC still says everything is updated and that the maps is available on my start 52, but the sat nav itself just says "no maps available". It is stuck on this screen and I cannot do a factory reset. There is also no hard reset option.

There is plenty of space on the device. I do not use a SD card.

Someone please help. I very recently bought a UK map which MDC says is updated on my device. There is also no uninstall option.

Whilst trying to fix this, MDC said it was able to update Charging Points and also another language pack but still nothing.

Thank you

Ben
Tagged:

Best Answer

• MagpiMagpi Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    @VikramK

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to me. I emailed customer service with a list of everything I had tried to do; re-install, reset etc.

I mentioned how the Satnav was still displaying the error message even though MDC was saying that it was installed on the device, they did something on their end and when I reconnect my SatNav to MDC it then allowed me to install the map again.

I have installed it and so far so good!

Thank you for your help in the other posts, it was your advice in them that allowed me to do all the tests I did before emailing customer service!

Kind regards,

Ben

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,428 Moderator
    @Magpi

Hi Ben
    Welcome to the community! The logs in the back-end are showing that the device has the latest map of UK and ROI installed..

Did you manage to get this the maps installed?

Regards, Vikram

• MagpiMagpi Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    @VikramK

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to me. I emailed customer service with a list of everything I had tried to do; re-install, reset etc.

I mentioned how the Satnav was still displaying the error message even though MDC was saying that it was installed on the device, they did something on their end and when I reconnect my SatNav to MDC it then allowed me to install the map again.

I have installed it and so far so good!

Thank you for your help in the other posts, it was your advice in them that allowed me to do all the tests I did before emailing customer service!

Kind regards,

Ben