Trip Statistics (Go Premium X) — TomTom Community

Trip Statistics (Go Premium X)

Power14Power14 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Why is there no "Clear Trip" under the "All-Time" trip statistics, as the only way to clear this data, is to do a full re-set on the TomTom, which is a bit of a over kill.

Could the next firmware update have this operation incorporated such as a tab "Clear Data" under "All-Time".

Best Answers

• Power14Power14 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Vikram,

Thank you for taking the time an answer my question, and also for the explanation, on why it is setup like that, but it would still be nice to have this option, as to let the user have a choice to re-set or let the data history mount up on over time. I await to see if this option is implemented in furture firmware updates.

Regards, Power 14

Answers

• Power14Power14 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Vikram,

Thank you for taking the time an answer my question, and also for the explanation, on why it is setup like that, but it would still be nice to have this option, as to let the user have a choice to re-set or let the data history mount up on over time. I await to see if this option is implemented in furture firmware updates.

Regards, Power 14

• MJH48MJH48 Posts: 22 [Master Explorer]
    I also liked the "Delete all data" option in "All time" travel statistics, the only way to clear this data is to perform a full reset of your TomTom device, which is a bit stupid.