TomTom error message "Your device is not responding"

Black_Father
Black_Father Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®

Hi,

Have tried to do just like in the video several times. It all goes exactly as described until the connection. After standing for a long time with the text "Connecting", I get the error message "Your device is not responding". Uses the original cable and uses a USB port directly on the computer. Any suggestions on how I can proceed?

The navigator cannot be used at all. If I start the device without connecting it, it restarts and goes into reset mode immediately.

Comments

• YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 20,835
     Superuser
    edited September 2020
    Hi
    @Black_Father
    Has Recovery Mode has started on your device ???
    Is the device showing a Computer screen and a TomTom screen, with a red X cross between them
    See my two posts here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1715765/#Comment_1715765
    Maybe read to the end of the thread....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • Black_Father
    Black_Father Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Seeker
    Yes, recover mode has started, but after a long waiting when it says "Connecting" I got the message #Your unit does´nt answer". All the time the device is showing a Computer screen and a Tomtom screen with a red cross between them. Have reinstalled MyDrive Concect as you described, and also tested different USB-ports, both USB 2 and 3, on my computer.