TomTom error message "Your device is not responding" — TomTom Community

TomTom error message "Your device is not responding"

Hi,

Have tried to do just like in the video several times. It all goes exactly as described until the connection. After standing for a long time with the text "Connecting", I get the error message "Your device is not responding". Uses the original cable and uses a USB port directly on the computer. Any suggestions on how I can proceed?

The navigator cannot be used at all. If I start the device without connecting it, it restarts and goes into reset mode immediately.

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,784
    Superusers
    edited September 22
    Hi
    @Black_Father
    Has Recovery Mode has started on your device ???
    Is the device showing a Computer screen and a TomTom screen, with a red X cross between them
    See my two posts here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1715765/#Comment_1715765
    Maybe read to the end of the thread....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • Black_FatherBlack_Father Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Yes, recover mode has started, but after a long waiting when it says "Connecting" I got the message #Your unit does´nt answer". All the time the device is showing a Computer screen and a Tomtom screen with a red cross between them. Have reinstalled MyDrive Concect as you described, and also tested different USB-ports, both USB 2 and 3, on my computer.