Free 12 months subscription showing as expired — TomTom Community

Free 12 months subscription showing as expired

BobtheSparkyBobtheSparky Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
edited September 22 in Speed Cameras
Hello

I have just purchased a brand new TomTom Go professional 6200 HGV satnav which is advertised with free 12 months subscription however it is already shown as having expired several months ago - anyone know how I can get this to work ??

Answers

• BobtheSparkyBobtheSparky Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
    I forgot to mention that I have carried out all the updates etc and the device is showing as being fully up to date
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,690
    Superusers
    Hi
    @BobtheSparky
    Welcome to the site....
    The restrictions as a result of the Coronavirus, Social Distancing and people working from home, are probably delaying the Activation of Accounts and the Allocation of Maps & Services to Account’/Devices....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up Tomorrow and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
    Thanks for that, I'll give it until the end of the week and see if anything has changed. Thanks for your early response.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,338
    Superuser
    Hi @BobtheSparky

Hopefully @VikramK or @lampard will be on to this today.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,428 Moderator
    Hi @BobtheSparky

Welcome to the community!

I have asked the team to fix the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram
    edited September 23
    VikramK wrote: »
    Hi @BobtheSparky

Welcome to the community!

I have asked the team to fix the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram

Thank you Vikram - I'll give it a try and if I have any problems I'll give you a shout :-)