Bluetooth rider connectivity — TomTom Community

Bluetooth rider connectivity

roman_nlroman_nl Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited September 21 in RIDER
Hi
I have Tomtom Rider 550 and Schuberth helmet with SC1 advanced communication set.
If i drive in the city and get direction from tomtom every 1-2 minutes everything is fine and i hear tomtom instructions in my helmet. But when it's not instuctions and i have to drive more then 5-6 minutes without instructions the communication between Tomtom and SC1 getting lost. It's look like a sleep mode after a couple of minutes.
I have to switch off SC1 or Tomtom to reconect it. If i use my phone insteda of Tomtom (googlemap or Sygic) it woks fine with SC1 and no losing of connection.

Someone, how can i fix it?

thnx, roman

Comments

• RoadRiderRoadRider Posts: 564 [Revered Pioneer]
    Did you install the latest firmware on your headset?
  • roman_nlroman_nl Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Yes, RoadRider, the last. I have no this issue if i use the SC1 and my phone, but with Rider 550 well
    The SC1 is not in the list with supported headsets.
    https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360013899640

I have two headsets. One that's on de list and a cheap A2DP module. Both work without any connection problems.

On the Rider there is not much you can do apart from selecting HSP and or A2DP at the headset pairing and a Drum reset Did you try this?

And you can try to factory reset the headset and only pair the Rider. Be sure to pair the Rider as a PND.
    thnx. i will try it.

what is 'as PND' and Drum reset?
    PND = Personal Navigation Device (GPS)
    Drum Reset ->
    Thank you i will try it !