Another Yoda voice request

therrick
therrick Registered Users Posts: 1
New Seeker
I am retiring a Via 620 and an OLD xxl with the Yoda voice.
Can you make Yoda available on my Start 62 and Via 135?

Best Answer

Answers

• Temperator
    Temperator Registered Users Posts: 20
    Outstanding Explorer
    Hi @VikramK,
    same problem here, no yoda voice. Can you manage that for me as well on my new Start62? that would be much apprciated!
    thanks very much in advance
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,781
    Hi @Temperator
    Voice has been activated, please check for updates in MyDrive Connect.

Thanks, Vikram
  • Temperator
    Outstanding Explorer
    Hi @VikramK,
    thats just great, thx very much.
    Unfortunately I forgot to mention that I'm german speaker. Perhaps you can activate german Yoda voice which I have on my old TT as well?
  • VikramK
    Hi @Temperator
    Swapped it with the German version. Please check for updates again.

Regards, Vikram
  • Temperator
    Outstanding Explorer
    Hi @vicram
    thanks a million. Thats really great. Voice is working since I deleted Yoda english.
    I'm very happy!
    best regards
    Temperator
  • PinkCadillac
    PinkCadillac Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    Hi VikramK from TomTom. I am a TomTom Rider user for my Oldtimer since the beginning. The Device fits very well to drive on nice landscape roads.
    I'm from Switzerland and i had a Swiss German voice that i'm missing so badly.
    How can i transfer this very calming voice? The "car" Sign i could change in a 59-Cadillac from behind. This sign i'm missing to. is there a Manual to import niche little cliparts as? Thx for help and a nice day
  • Temperator
    Outstanding Explorer
    Hi @PinkCadillac
    it would be a good idea to add the @ in front of name, as I did and the other as well. Thats the way to make sure, that vicram will read the post.
    cheers
  • VikramK
    Hi @PinkCadillac
    Welcome to the community!
    The RIDER 550 comes with limited customization, so adding external voices or the car icons/clip arts is not supported.

I am not sure which exact voice you are looking for. There are some free voices that should work with your RIDER listed here- https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/maps-services/shop/navigation-voices/

Regards,
    Vikram
  • Mad-Dawg_Cz
    Mad-Dawg_Cz Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    @VikramK good day, I have recently retired a couple of my older tom-toms and would love to have the yoda/darth voices on my remaining unit. Where can I download them again please?