i have a tomtom Go professional 6200, I bought it with traffic controle & speed camaras FOR LIFE — TomTom Community

i have a tomtom Go professional 6200, I bought it with traffic controle & speed camaras FOR LIFE

suckersucker Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
i have a tomtom Go professional 6200, I bought it with traffic controle & speed camaras FOR LIFE well im not dead & you are telling me that i have to pay again ? whats the scam

Answers

• suckersucker Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    this is shoddy scam
  • rider1riderrider1rider Posts: 211 [Exalted Navigator]
    8hqlfo4zff1z.png

what scam when this information is clearly stated on their shopping website
    https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/truck-sat-nav/products/go-professional-6200/
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,385
    Superuser
    Hi @sucker

The car GO6200 comes with lifetime maps, traffic etc the GO Professional 6200 Units which are truck units only come with free Traffic and Cameras or the first year as pointed out by riderrider

Doug
  • suckersucker Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    when buying this i was given a box for the truckers i went back in to the shop to tell them i want the car one to be told it dosnt matter it is the same unit you just dont install the truck map & was assured that it did have the FOR LIFE on that unit??? you might have thought tomtom might have had something to say or is it because it is a scam to extort money from us!!