TomTom Home won't update NB1 on SD card - says not enough room on drive (but there is ample room) — TomTom Community

TomTom Home won't update NB1 on SD card - says not enough room on drive (but there is ample room)

jennibramjennibram Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
edited September 21 in Built in car navigation
I have an NB1 system in a 2014 Mazda CX5. I've purchased an update Australia map and have TomTom Home installed on my MacBook Pro running MacOS Sierra 10.12.6. Trying to update the map on the SD card out of my car. Using TomTom Home I can download the new map, which is less than 350MB. However, when the update gets to the step 'Install to Card reader"it fails with a message that there isn't enough room on drive to temporarily store new files. It's an 8GB SD card with 7.5GB still available; my laptop has about 5GB available. I tried also just downloading one tiny update (not the map) and it failed with the same message. I've spent about 6 hours trying to troubleshoot this. Please help!

Best Answer

• jennibramjennibram Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Accepted Answer
    Solved (in case of use to anyone else): I finally tried the same process in a Windows computer and it all went perfectly.

Answers

• jennibramjennibram Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Accepted Answer
    Solved (in case of use to anyone else): I finally tried the same process in a Windows computer and it all went perfectly.