Why can't my tomtom runner 3 access my photos on Iphone 7? — TomTom Community

Why can't my tomtom runner 3 access my photos on Iphone 7?

Why can't my tomtom runner 3 access my photos on Iphone 7? It doesn't request the access, so I can't turn on. When I try to share a activity with post it say I must allow, but when I open the configuration, there is no way to approve.
Also calories burnt are very inaccurate, sometime I do nothing and I have thousands of calories burnt, but when I run and cycle on same day, it doens't change much.
On more questions, why some activities on my watch does not download to my app, neither on my computer or cellphone.

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,398
    Superusers
    For the photo access, maybe try uninstalling the app and resetting the phone connection. First need to remove the watch from the phone's BT menu (in iOS you have it forget the device) after you reset or try pairing again and remove the TomTom_MySports folder from the internal storage of the watch (plug it into a computer and you will see it as a hard drive and can delete it there). The steps are: uninstall the app, remove or forget the watch from the phone's BT menu, factory reset the watch, reinstall the app, select Pair New on the app, select Pair New on watch (press down from the clock and select Phone>Pair New, not Sync) and follow the prompts on the phone. You should not be pairing the watch first through the phone's BT menu; it is all done through the app and you must have the phone forget the watch in the BT menu before re-pairing.

For the calories, if you were alive and breathing, digesting, etc. then you were burning calories and that is what a 24/7 activity tracker is supposed to be tracking. It computes a BMR based on your gender, height, weight, etc. and takes this along with steps and sports activities to come up with calories burned. Between midnight and whenever you woke up you burned 400 calories just being alive. This is exactly what it and all other activity trackers are designed to do. In my experience it is generally accurate (or as accurate as BMR based calculations can be as they are based on averages).

For the missing activities do you get an error messages when you sync (try it by computer as well as phone). There may be bad data blocking it or the activities may be corrupt. if you have had a successful upload since those activities they are gone. What you are seeing in the watch history is just summary data, the details are purged whenever you upload them.