Subscription Sharing on GO Navigation App — TomTom Community

Subscription Sharing on GO Navigation App

HerbaldewHerbaldew Posts: 30 [Master Traveler]
How does one set this up?

I have IOS 14 on both phone's but login is still not accepted on wife's phone. I tried her login credentials and my credentials. Purchase of app is shared by me to her on my phone. I don't see anything about sharing the subscription.

Best Answer

Answers

• RicoKRicoK Posts: 94 [Supreme Trailblazer]
    Jürgen wrote: »
    Support family sharing still needs work from our side. We are working on implementing family sharing support in a future update.

Please, can you mention a roadmap/timeframe?

• JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,689
    Community Manager
    edited September 18
    RicoK wrote: »
    This is a tough one. We have this on our roadmap since Apple announced that iOS 14 would support this. But I can't really give a time frame.

If the lack of family sharing support causes you any inconvenience for you, scroll down on this page to the support section in the footer and follow the Contact us link.

• RicoKRicoK Posts: 94 [Supreme Trailblazer]
    @Jürgen Thanks for your reply. Hoewever, the reason why I am asking for a roadmap/timeframe is because there are a lot of issues for which I am/we are waiting for a long(er) time now....:(
    See this topic....
  • RCoenenRCoenen Posts: 25 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    If the lack of family sharing support causes you any inconvenience for you, scroll down on this page to the support section in the footer and follow the Contact us link.

I just send a mail. I am curious what solutions will be offered as my girlfriend from the same household would have to buy a separate license for her iPhone, even though I already have a (long-term) license.

We'll wait and see.

• RCoenenRCoenen Posts: 25 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    RCoenen wrote: »

I just send a mail. I am curious what solutions will be offered as my girlfriend from the same household would have to buy a separate license for her iPhone, even though I already have a (long-term) license.

We'll wait and see.

Still haven’t recived an answer to my mail.
    Any update on the progress regarding family sharing?