TomTom Sports connection with RunKeeper app — TomTom Community

TomTom Sports connection with RunKeeper app

fernando_junior18fernando_junior18 Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
Tomtom Sports has stopped connecting with the Runkeeper app. Therefore, I cannot save my activities to Runkeeper. I have already disconnected and tried to connect again through the Facebook account, but it does not connect. What should I do?

Mod edit: Machine translated from Portuguese!

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,395
    Superusers
    Did you also remove the permissions from RunKeeper before removing and reinstalling the app on TT? You need to reset from both sides. If it still does not work you can always download a data file from TT (go into the activity and select Share and then the file type) and manually upload it to RunKeeper.
  • fernando_junior18fernando_junior18 Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
    edited September 18
    I've tried everything. When you enter TomTom that takes you to the Runkeeper page and asks you to log in with Facebook, it appears: "Server error, try again."

• fernando_junior18fernando_junior18 Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
    edited September 18
    "If it still doesn't work, you can download a data file from TT (go to the activity and select Share and then the file type) and upload it manually to RunKeeper." This other option, I am also not getting. Only an image appears to share, not another file to upload to Runkeeper.

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,395
    Superusers
    The errors you described are both RunKeeper errors, they have nothing to do with TT. You will need to work with RK to resolve them.