Updates on GO 6200 WiFi — TomTom Community

Updates on GO 6200 WiFi

Duffy_c25Duffy_c25 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
Hello,

I have recently purchased speed camera and traffic updates for my GO 6400. When I turn on my device and wifi there is no option to install these updates. I have also tried to use MyDrive and no option either to install my updates. Can anyone assist?

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,122
    Superuser
    Hi @Duffy_c25

Assuming you meant the GO6200 mentioned in the heading of the post why did you purchase Traffic and Camera updates as the unit comes with them on a lifetime basis.

Doug
  • Duffy_c25Duffy_c25 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    It doesn't as it shows on the device that is has now expired, it is for the GO PROFESSIONAL 6200
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,230 Moderator
    edited September 17
    Hi Duggy_c25

The GO PROFESSIONAL 6200 comes with limited subscriptions as described here

k3bj3wfldrna.png

I don't see the order you placed has been allocated to your account. Please contact our customer service with the order/invoice number and they can check the status and sort out the subscriptions for your TomTom :)

Regards, Vikram
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,122
    Superuser
    Hi @Duffy_c25

You did not mention it was a Professional model so yes you do need to buy the updates.

I assume that having bought the updates they have not yet been allocated to your account so I suggest you contact Customer support to get them to sort that for you.

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919-How-to-contact-TomTom-support

Chat is during normal working hours only and is very busy and you may have to try a few times to get into Chat.

There is currently no Phone line Customer Support with so many working from home.

If you have a problem with the above link try another browser.

You could also try Clicking on Contact Us at the bottom of this page under the heading Support.

When you have signed in on the next page Tap Red Contact Us

Type Help in next box then hit return

Help box appears with a few suggestions. Just Tap the Contact Us at the bottom

Box appears with Chat/Email

Doug