I can't upload activity — TomTom Community

I can't upload activity

DazzyboyDazzyboy Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
I was advised to do a factory reset. Since, I lost my cadence (no big deal) also uploading goes on Tomtom Web page but not to Map my fitness. Any suggestions? TIA

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,527
    Superusers
    Did you repair your cadence sensor to the watch? It may have disconnected it when it reset. A factory rest will not impact where the files upload as that has nothing to do with the watch. You should try to delete the connection to MMF in MySports and set it up again.
  • DazzyboyDazzyboy Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Uploading to Mapmyrun doesn't happen, although it uploads to Tomtom webpage.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,527
    Superusers
    Dazzyboy wrote: »
    Uploading to Mapmyrun doesn't happen, although it uploads to Tomtom webpage.

Did you remove the MMR upload and then reinstall it. Delete the MMR link under Connected Apps then go into MMR and click your name in the top right corner, selecting Settings. Once in the Settings menu, go to Connect and in the top right, select Manage Applications and revoke access for TomTom. Now go back into TomTom Sports and add MMR as a connected app. You will be prompted for your MMR login credentials which will reset up the link. This should reset all the upload settings and get your activities back to MMR.