Live Traffic paid for - but NO service — TomTom Community

Live Traffic paid for - but NO service

John_StompsJohn_Stomps Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
Tom Tom please acknowledge payment!!

Answers

• John_StompsJohn_Stomps Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Tom Tom fails to acknowledge payment & fails to respond to inquiries! who can wake up the service team !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,311
    Superusers
    Try chat on Monday with Support:

Deutschland
    +49 89 143 77 0272
    Mo - Fr: 09:00 - 17:30
  • SarunasSarunas Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I was brought new subscribtion for speed cameras and live traffic.Updated my TomTom but TomTom said my subscribtion ended.No phone number or email address.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,512
    Superusers
    edited September 7
    Hi
    @Sarunas
    Welcome to the site....
    Sarunas wrote: »
    I was brought new subscription for speed cameras and live traffic. I Updated my TomTom but TomTom said my subscription ended
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....
    Sarunas wrote: »
    No phone number or email address.
    Due to COVID-19 the phone service has been suspended
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines...(Monday to Friday Normal Office Hours) The way of contacting Customer Services has changed
    See... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1714844/#Comment_1714844

The official way to Contact Tomtom Support.....
    https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919-How-to-contact-TomTom-support

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,285 Moderator
    Hi @Sarunas
    Welcome to the community!
    I don't see the service you ordered has been allocated to your TomTom account. Please see the links provided by 'YamFazMan' above that should help you in getting in touch with our customer service team. Please provide them the order number and they should be able to sort this for you...

Thanks, Vikram