Good day. Two weeks ago, I bought a navigation card Mazda (KD51-66-EZ1B). I would like to update it — TomTom Community

Good day. Two weeks ago, I bought a navigation card Mazda (KD51-66-EZ1B). I would like to update it

Denis_Mazda6Denis_Mazda6 Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited September 2020 in Built in car navigation
Good day. Two weeks ago, I bought a navigation card Mazda (KD51-66-EZ1B). I would like to update it, but the application Tom-Tom home writes to me that 90 days have already passed since it was stared using. But it is not true. Now I have 920.5277 version of Europinian map. Is it the last one ?
Why I can not update my maps ?

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,699 Moderator
    Hi @Denis_Mazda6

Welcome to the community!
    Did you buy the card on our official webshop?
    If yes, then please get in touch with our customer service with the order number or the invoice copy so they can make changes to the account accordingly.

Regards, Vikram
  • Denis_Mazda6Denis_Mazda6 Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited September 2020
    2fluf2z0j5zn.jpg
    Good day sir.
    The navigation card was sold to me by an official Mazda dealer in Ukraine.
    Please let me know exactly what should I do to contact customer service. I have a payment receipt, but I don't know who I should send it to? (Provide me an email please.) Thank you for supporting me.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,699 Moderator
    @Denis_Mazda6
    Hi Denis

The card was sold by Mazda, so you need to contact their customer service and check why it is not preinstalled with the latest maps.

Regards, Vikram
    edited September 2020
    Good day VikramK
    The card has no lastest maps because these cards were produced for a built-in navigation system for Mazda cars which produced from 2014-2016 years, so by default it has maps of that period. Mazda dealers can not update it before the sale, because it is in a special box with special protecting film, and they cannot break it.
    Why I cannot use "The warranty for using last map update"? Exactly in this section, it writes to me: "Warranty of updating maps is expired, sorry 90 days had already passed since the card started using ". https://prnt.sc/uiux2k
    I've been using this navigation card since 12.08.2020, a bit longer than a month.
    Good day guys. I'm still hoping for your help.
    I wish you not to have a situation like mine and wish you to improve your time management, to have more ability for answering. Still do not have a solution.
    Very pity.