Support for my TomTom watch — TomTom Community

Support for my TomTom watch

SeabedSeabed Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
edited September 2020 in Golfer & Golfer 2
My watch is dying on the golf course, it is just over a year old and its now becoming useless.

Comments

• SeabedSeabed Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Does anyone have an e-mail address for TomTom to ask about this ?
  • SeabedSeabed Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Thanks Lochfrass, but this doesn't work either, the form asks for an order number & won't accept any number in there.

The reference number I have is not recognized either.

Very unhelpful, I am going to have to buy another brand I think, will not be getting another tomtom device if they are so unhelpful.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,479
    Superusers
    edited September 2020
    Hi
    @Seabed
    Welcome to the site....
    Due to COVID-19 the phone service has been suspended
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines...(Normal Office Hours)
    The way of contacting Customer Services has changed
    See... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1714844/#Comment_1714844

The official way to Contact Tomtom Support.....
    https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919-How-to-contact-TomTom-support

Note... Emails working OK Here....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,531
    Superusers
    edited September 2020
    Seabed wrote: »
    Thanks Lochfrass, but this doesn't work either, the form asks for an order number & won't accept any number in there.

The reference number I have is not recognized either.

Very unhelpful, I am going to have to buy another brand I think, will not be getting another tomtom device if they are so unhelpful.

TT Sports went out of business almost 3 years ago and discontinued all their watches so getting another TT is not an option anyway. You should look at another brand as the watches are essentially unsupported. Other than a factory reset (which should definitely try) there is not much else to be done.

Their is no direct email, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page and select email to get a form to send an email.