Unable to sync sports connect since 30th Sept 2020 — TomTom Community

Unable to sync sports connect since 30th Sept 2020

kidarikidari Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited September 2020 in Runner & Multi-Sport
Hi Folks,

I see some messages from 2018 and 2019 for this, but nothing more recent.

One activity waiting to go in sports connect on win10.

'Try again' is definitely trying: resource monitor can see comms to 185.2.122.24, and smaller replies received.

Turning the watch off&on using ctrl-reset doesn't make any difference.

Anyone else?

Any suggestions?

thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• kidarikidari Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited September 2020
    ok, done, and that last activity was *not* lost: it now shows up /app/activities.
    But it's also still 'waiting to upload' in the app.
    Both cannot be true.

I think the issue is the bridge to endomondo: the TT website keeps saying that is disconnected, login to fix -- but doing so only produces a green dot for the current docking-session. Red again next time I connect the watch.

Thanks for the tip, and the info about the vendor being bust. Any word on the likely expiry date of the website....?

PS. deleted connection w/ endomondo at both ends, as another thread suggests, and recreated: no dice. Will just wait & see.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,644
    Superusers
    kidari wrote: »
    ok, done, and that last activity was *not* lost: it now shows up /app/activities.
    But it's also still 'waiting to upload' in the app.
    Both cannot be true.

I think the issue is the bridge to endomondo: the TT website keeps saying that is disconnected, login to fix -- but doing so only produces a green dot for the current docking-session. Red again next time I connect the watch.

Thanks for the tip, and the info about the vendor being bust. Any word on the likely expiry date of the website....?

PS. deleted connection w/ endomondo at both ends, as another thread suggests, and recreated: no dice. Will just wait & see.

I doubt it will be fixed. TT laid off the entire development staff when they went out of business almost 3 years ago, so it is likely to remain broken.