How to add newer TomTom Runner GPS watch to MySports Connect application and add to existing data? — TomTom Community

How to add newer TomTom Runner GPS watch to MySports Connect application and add to existing data?

Mavman1Mavman1 Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
I have been using a TomTom Runner (1) GPS watch for a number of years and have fixed the button/toggle contacts a few times to keep it functional but now decided it was time to switch to a newer Tomtom Runner (1) GPS watch that I had previously purchased but had not used yet. Same model as my original (Runner 1).

How do I get current MySports Connect application on my computer to recognize a new TomTom watch and continue adding to my existing data on the computer from the new watch? I assume it stores serial number somewhere to keep watch data separate in the application.

How do I switch over to the new watch? Is it possible to switch back and forth between the old watch and the new watch and have either sync to the same data repository.

Best Answer

Answers

• Mavman1Mavman1 Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
    Additional Information: When I connect the new TomTom Runner watch to my computer in the same way as the old watch, it goes into charge mode and then MySport Connect application launches but gives the following error message:

"ACTIVITY NOT FOUND, We cannot find your activity. Perhaps you have used an outdated line of you are not logged in as the owner of the activity? "

How do I associate the new watch with my existing MySport Connection application on the computer? Other posts indicated that you can have more than 1 TomTom watch associated with one account on a computer? (i.e. not the phone app which allows only one).
  • Mavman1Mavman1 Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
    Sorry typo in the error message:

"ACTIVITY NOT FOUND, We cannot find your activity. Perhaps you have used an outdated link or you are not logged in as the owner of the activity? "