Live traffic not working — TomTom Community

Live traffic not working

KJ430KJ430 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
My Tom Tom GO professional 520 is showing that I do not have traffic and speed camera update subscription and I purchased it with them ( lifetime) serial no of device is ZN2xxxxx741 (0) All attempts to contact Tom Tom for help via e mail, help page or my drive either don’t work or say there was a problem. Any ideas?

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,892 Moderator
    Hi @KJ430

Welcome to the community!
    All subscriptions look okay for your GO PROFESSIONAL 520....
    Where exactly do you see the below? -
    KJ430 wrote: »
    My Tom Tom GO professional 520 is showing that I do not have traffic and speed camera update subscription and I purchased it with them

After you have paired it with a compatible have you tested it on a planned route to check if it's connecting to TomTom Services?

Thanks, Vikram

• KJ430KJ430 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    No I have been trying to connect it for 3 days whilst on a tour. When look in ‘about’ there is a cross against traffic and speed cameras under ‘subscriptions’ I downloaded a speed camera Update at the weekend without problem but the traffic
    And messaging won’t connect
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,964
    Superuser
    Hi @KJ430

Try.

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/

Chat is during normal working hours only and is very busy and you may have to try a few times to get into Chat.

There is currently no Phone line Customer Support with so many working from home.

If you have a problem with the above link try another browser.

You could also try Clicking on Contact Us at the bottom of this page under the heading Support.

When you have signed in on the next page Tap Red Contact Us

Type Help in next box then hit return

Help box appears with a few suggestions. Just Tap the Contact Us at the bottom

Box appears with Chat/Emai.l Select what you want.

Doug
    Thank you I have tried the chat on the help site never had success. Will try your suggestion thanks 👍