Installing software updates — TomTom Community

Installing software updates

My Spark/Runner 2 starts slowly. I have fixed this several times by updating the device software. But now I cannot find updates for my device on www.tomtom.com. Is software update no longer available?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,344
    Superusers
    There are no more software updates. TT sports went out of business almost 3 years ago and ceased all development. try a factory reset which will put the latest software on it and clean up any bad code on the watch.
  • bigjovertonbigjoverton Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    As My Spark 3 was not holding a charge I reset it and have now only got V1.3.255 on my watch rather than V1.7.64. Looses functionality of some things and Sports Connect does not have an update to latest software option as it used to!
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,344
    Superusers
    As My Spark 3 was not holding a charge I reset it and have now only got V1.3.255 on my watch rather than V1.7.64. Looses functionality of some things and Sports Connect does not have an update to latest software option as it used to!

They stopped offering 1.7.64 as it did not work it was causing battery drain and connectivity for many users and they were unable to fix it. And since they were already out of business it was likely not worth the cost to try and fix it.