Smartphone App discount with TomTom Hardware — TomTom Community

Smartphone App discount with TomTom Hardware

shinydoctorshinydoctor Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
I have a Go 6200 and love it and would like to know if there is a discounted price on the Smartphone Go/Navigation App for users that already have premium TomTom Sat Nav devices?

You use to be able to subscribe for 3 years, but that options seems to have disappeared too?

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,244 Moderator
    Hi @shinydoctor

Welcome to the Community! I don't think that there is any discounted price for the new Go Navigation app except a 30-day free trial, with unlimited km, allows you to fully experience GO Navigation before deciding on a subscription plan which is flexible and can be cancelled at any time. Furthermore, they are at lower prices than GO Mobile subscriptions. 

The 3-year subscription is no longer available but you can always contact our support via Chat/Email in case you used the 1st generation app and see what they can do for you.

Regards, lampard
  • shinydoctorshinydoctor Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks @lampard

I wasn't able to find any contact details for support email as I would have used that first. Can you help point me in the right direction?

Thank you
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,244 Moderator
    Hello @shinydoctor

Have a look at the support article here. Search your query clicking the ‘Contact us’ button in the bottom-right and it'll give you the option to Chat/Email.

Regards, lampard
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,758
    Superuser
    Hi @shinydoctor

A tip for you . When you click on Contact Us type Help in the Box that appears. Then when the Help box with a number of suggestions appears click on Contact Us at the bottom of the box.

Doug
    edited September 2020
    Thanks - when I went to tomtom.com, i seemed to be directed here for all support!

But your link was helpful - thank you

Interestingly, when I click on the link it momentarily opens the contact us page and then takes me straight back here!!

I managed to copy the link to a new incognito tab and it works but after you log in it takes me straight back here again!!!

After perseverance, I managed to gt it to stay open and the email wants an order number and a refund amount, which isn't applicable.

I managed to get an email option in the chat window eventually, which worked and I have received an acknowledgement now.

Not the easiest and almost like they don't want you to easily contact them!
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,758
    Superuser
    Hi @shinydoctor

If you have the same problem again you might try another web browser.

Doug
    Thank you everyone