Go Premium X Frozen

NJP100
NJP100 Registered Users Posts: 11
Apprentice Traveler
So...following my failure to install the 15.5 updated European map today, I saw that there was an out of date map installed on my device, which I could not delete. So I carried our a factory reset. Now the device is frozen, I cannot turn it off, and just shows "GO PREMIUM X" on the screen. I cannot turn it off! It has been like that for an hour or 2. Any advice? Thanks

Best Answers

• NJP100
    Apprentice Traveler
    Answer ✓
    @DougLap Many thanks, Doug.

Answers

• NJP100
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you both - I am now loading "Europe" and will load USA once my brand new memory card arrives.
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,844
    Superuser
    Hi @NJP100

Glad you are sorted. Don’t forget my suggestion re Iceland. Still worth doing.

Doug
  • NJP100
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi @DougLap as I successfully loaded Europe, I thought I wouldn't need to load Iceland. Should I still do so? Thanks
  • NJP100
    Apprentice Traveler
    Answer ✓
    @DougLap Many thanks, Doug.
  • wienonline
    wienonline Registered Users Posts: 4
    Apprentice Seeker
    premium x frozen during update. still after pressing button for 45sec nothing changes
  • DougLap
    Superuser
    Hi @wienonline

If you have an Apple or similar phone mains charger that will take the USB cable try charging unit with that for 2 hours plus and see if that makes a difference.

Doug
  • wienonline
    wienonline Registered Users Posts: 4
    Apprentice Seeker
    the usb connection did not charge. now via usb to power plug it connected wia WIFI - thank you to support ! a D grade for programmers of GUI code...
  • DougLap
    Superuser
    Hi @wienonline

Glad you are sorted.

Doug