Live Traffic and speed camera — TomTom Community

Live Traffic and speed camera

Hi, I purchased my Tomtom Go Professional 6200 in mid June 2020 and started using it in early July 2020. After several days usage a message appeared on screen saying that these two features would expire on July 22nd which they did. Have I done something wrong when doing the original set up?
Regards
Mike

Comments

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,769
    Superuser
    Hi @mickholl

What 2 features have expired? The Live cameras and Traffic I think is free for the first year so should still be available.

Hopefully @VikramK can pick this up on Monday and check the settings for your unit on the TT servers and advise you. Look back then.

Doug
  • mickhollmickholl Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited August 2020
    Hi Doug, thanks for your reply. Yes it was live traffic and speed cameras thati have expired. i returned to the sale point with it yesterday and their guys had a look at it and tried several things but to no avail so hopefully VikramK can help. I have also performed 2 factory resets.

Mick.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,653 Moderator
    edited September 2020
    @mickholl
    Hi Mick,

Welcome to the community!

I have asked the team to fix the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram
  • mickhollmickholl Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks Vikram, all sorted. Just turned the device in and both services are working. Didn't have to perform a soft reset. Once again, many thanks for sorting this out.
    Mick.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,769
    Superuser
    Hi @mickholl

Glad you are sorted

Doug