My device is showing updated on My Drive yet there is a 4mb update that will not download or update? — TomTom Community

My device is showing updated on My Drive yet there is a 4mb update that will not download or update?

My device is showing updated on My Drive yet there is a 4mb update that will not download or update?

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,488
    Superusers
    Hi
    @Gary1966
    What is the 4MB Update ???

Stay safe... ATB YFM
  • Gary1966Gary1966 Posts: 7 [New Seeker]
    It doesn't state what the 4 mb update is. When I click on it to download it states your device is up to date?
    Hi,
    I've uninstalled MY Drive and reinstalled it and it still shows a 4mb download which doesn't download and when you click on it goes to straight to your device is up to date yet it's still there?
    Can someone explain why there is no telephone number for TOMTom Support?
    This email support message is a joke. Nobody comes back and solves your problems. I notice the comments on Trust Pilot slaughter TomTom I will not be purchasing a new TomTom as their customer service is nil. Hope you guys enjoy losing 1000's of customers.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,161
    Superuser
    Hi @Gary1966

Here is some info re contacting Tomtom.

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/

Chat is during normal working hours only and is very busy and you may have to try a few times to get into Chat.

There is currently no Phone line Customer Support with so many working from home.

If you have a problem with the above link try another browser.

You could also try Clicking on Contact Us at the bottom of this page under the heading Support.

When you have signed in on the next page Tap Red Contact Us

Type Help in next box then hit return

Help box appears with a few suggestions. Just Tap the Contact Us at the bottom

Box appears with Chat/Email

Doug