I did not received my order yet , it was ordered on 19th June 2020 — TomTom Community

I did not received my order yet , it was ordered on 19th June 2020

gvmoralgvmoral Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
My Orders

ORDER NUMBER
40xxxxxx45
TomTom GO Premium X
Dashboard Mount Disks

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,895
    Superuser
    Hi @gvmoral

This is a customer based forum and not a direct connection to Customer Support whom you need to contact.

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/

Chat is during normal working hours only and is very busy and you may have to try a few times to get into Chat.

There is currently no Phone line Customer Support with so many working from home.

If you have a problem with the above link try another browser.

You could also try Clicking on Contact Us at the bottom of this page under the heading Support.

When you have signed in on the next page Tap Red Contact Us

Type Help in next box then hit return

Help box appears with a few suggestions. Just Tap the Contact Us at the bottom

Box appears with Chat/Email

Doug
  • gvmoralgvmoral Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks for the advice and reply I am trying all the link for customer service its not getting me for the correct place can you help me to send the correct link pls
    yes I have received acknowledgement receipt as well ! and its shows me postal tracking also now , after that now its showing nothing status says completed !
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,727 Moderator
    @gvmoral
    I reviewed your contact history and I see you managed to get in touch with the customer service through a LIVE chat.
    I see they have mentioned that the shipment is in transit.
    I don't know the reason but the delivery time is surely longer than usual in this case.
    In case you don't receive the order in the next 2 or 3 working days, please post back here.

Thanks, Vikram