Renault clio 2009 mk3 carminat — TomTom Community

Renault clio 2009 mk3 carminat

charliejaynecharliejayne Posts: 4 [Novice Seeker]
i am getting the 'Problem with map you cannot use this map on this device: united_kingdom_and_republic_of_ireland-918. please can you help and advise what i need to do to solve the problem.

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,924
    Superuser
    Hi @charliejayne

Hopefully @VikramK maybe able to reactivate your map. Look back here tomorrow.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,933 Moderator
    Hi @charliejayne

Welcome to the community!

The map has been activated for your device. Please remove the existing map first and download a fresh version offered as a download in TomTm HOME.

Thanks, Vikram
  • charliejaynecharliejayne Posts: 4 [Novice Seeker]
    where do i find the new map download? i have taken the old map off and saved it to the laptop. the tabs in TomTom home where my SD card is connected just sit on the loading bar. please help.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,933 Moderator
    TomTom home where my SD card is connected just sit on the loading bar. please help.

I am not sure what that means?

The activated map should be offered as a download in TomTom HOME. See the video below-

Regards
    Vikram
    hi Vikram, i have taken the old maps off and gone to the update tab like the youtube video says and all it is doing is sitting there on the loading bar. it doesn't seem to have any map download available on my account. have you any idea how i can get around this? thank you
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,924
    Superuser
    Hi @charliejayne

If you click on the Maps icon or any of the others can you see a map you can download.

Doug
    Hi @DougLap
    when i have the SD card inserted the tabs are the same, they sit there with a loading bar and thats all.

Charlie