Golf rounds in TomTom sports not visible — TomTom Community

Golf rounds in TomTom sports not visible

TrVaRuTrVaRu Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
In the cloud I can see all my golf-rounds from begin 2017 till now. Only when I want to look into the details of a golfround by means of the TT Sports App (android) the app shows only the last 10 golfounds and then jumps to a golfround in october 2017. every round in between is not visible. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Best Answers

• TrVaRuTrVaRu Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Accepted Answer
    tfarabaugh wrote: »
    TrVaRu wrote: »
    Are you sure? I know that TT stopped with the golf app but replaced it with the TT Sports app ! This is still supported to my opinion

The app exists but there are known issues with it, like gaps in available data which are not going to be addressed. It is dead and on maintenance mode.

Oke, thanks for your response

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,677
    Superusers
    There is no way to solve it, it is a problem with the app which will not be fixed since TT stopped all development when they went out of business over 2.5 years ago.
    Are you sure? I know that TT stopped with the golf app but replaced it with the TT Sports app ! This is still supported to my opinion
    Accepted Answer
    tfarabaugh wrote: »
    TrVaRu wrote: »

The app exists but there are known issues with it, like gaps in available data which are not going to be addressed. It is dead and on maintenance mode.

Oke, thanks for your response