Glass replace on tomtom watch — TomTom Community

Glass replace on tomtom watch

Hi where can i have my watch repair - the glass broke. I am in south africa

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,319
    Superusers
    You can't, for several reasons. TT Sports went out of business over 2.5 years ago, they never offered a repair service, glass breakage is not covered under warranty and the glass is not a replaceable part. You would be better off just getting a new watch, there are plenty of brands out there with better feature sets for less money these days (TT Sports went out of business over 2.5 years ago).
  • IdrisepIdrisep Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Hi all,

I also has the same problem. The display of my tomtom spark 3 is suddenly blank-out when I forgot leave it in an outside of my home for several hours.

I think I need to replace the display with the new one.

Is there any possible way to replace this display or to make this display on again ?.

@tfarabaugh : Could you please mention the brands with the better feauture for less money as you said above ?. Thank you.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,319
    Superusers
    Idrisep wrote: »
    Hi all,

I also has the same problem. The display of my tomtom spark 3 is suddenly blank-out when I forgot leave it in an outside of my home for several hours.

I think I need to replace the display with the new one.

Is there any possible way to replace this display or to make this display on again ?.

@tfarabaugh : Could you please mention the brands with the better features for less money as you said above ?. Thank you.

There is no way to replace the display but the original poster's issue was with a cracked screen, yours is with a dead display. Did the watch get wet? Try letting it dry out nd then do a factory reset and see if that helps. Garmin is far and away the best watch brand out there in terms of range of features and price but Coros also has some nice models. Do your research and decide what features you need at what your price point is.