Feedback for AmiGO App (iOS) — TomTom Community

Feedback for AmiGO App (iOS)

Flo-RidaFlo-Rida Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hi. I recently used this app on a road trip in Greece and I have the following comments for improvement:
I couldn’t find street names for smaller streets. Not sure how to fix it but I had to use google to navigate to the location instead.
I couldn’t navigate to a pinned location send by a friend.
Poor integration with whatsapp (which makes it a hassle to use AmiGO rather than the integrated apps as i need to copy and paste info hoping it will match the AmiGO map).
Manual searching on a map for POIs or location feels bulky. So if you don't know exactly where you are going, it is less convenient to use AmiGO.
Many times speed camera’s were shown on roads that I’m not on and this got confusing and distracting at times (especially in the cities). Same goes for road with heavy traffic. If it is not on my current road or potential detours, I should not be seeing it.
Toll roads are not visible on the map. It would be nice to see when a toll road is coming up and what I can expect to pay. Even when calculating my full route, it would be great if the app estimated my toll spend.
Speech recognition for speed camera updates. I didn't always have the ability to touch the screen to confirm if I could see the camera. But if I could say yes or no instead, that would be easier and safer.
Consider Hub colour changes only for longer tunnels (and why does hub not change as smoothly as map?) as for short tunnels the constant change in colour is distracting.
Hope this helps!
Kind regards

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,910 Moderator
    Hi @Flo-Rida

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your feedback! I'll send these to my team and they're already working on adding toll road features.

Regards, lampard
  • Dov1978Dov1978 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    When I'm listening to music on my phone and open the AmiGo app the music volume decreases on its own. And the only way to fix it is to go into the app settings and turn it back up as the phone volume settings have no effect. This is so annoying having to do this every single time I use the app
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,689
    Community Manager
    Dov1978 wrote: »
    When I'm listening to music on my phone and open the AmiGo app the music volume decreases on its own. And the only way to fix it is to go into the app settings and turn it back up as the phone volume settings have no effect. This is so annoying having to do this every single time I use the app
    Just to better understand this, the volume of music gets lowered when AmiGO gives a voice instruction and then stays low?