Email about payment details - can't access (now resolved see follow up post) — TomTom Community

Email about payment details - can't access (now resolved see follow up post)

j_roger_newj_roger_new Posts: 225 [Prominent Wayfarer]
We had an email saying we need to check & update our payment details. However, I now can't log in to find my personal details to check it.

Best Answer

• j_roger_newj_roger_new Posts: 225 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    Accepted Answer
    Now fixed by trying lateral thinking. The website is poor, to update your details you don't log in to your account you log into your device, and then there is a link to various options including payment. It was a fluke I tried that; hardly intuitive, especially as in the email about sorting out your payment it does not tell you that is hat you need to do.

I like the actual TomTom device, find the maps pretty good, but the back office and website systems leave a lot to be desired. Definitely somewhere in the lower divisions in this area.

Answers

• j_roger_newj_roger_new Posts: 225 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    Accepted Answer
    Now fixed by trying lateral thinking. The website is poor, to update your details you don't log in to your account you log into your device, and then there is a link to various options including payment. It was a fluke I tried that; hardly intuitive, especially as in the email about sorting out your payment it does not tell you that is hat you need to do.

I like the actual TomTom device, find the maps pretty good, but the back office and website systems leave a lot to be desired. Definitely somewhere in the lower divisions in this area.