Email about payment details - can't access (now resolved see follow up post)

j_roger_new
j_roger_new Registered Users Posts: 225
Prominent Wayfarer
edited August 2020 in TomTom Services
We had an email saying we need to check & update our payment details. However, I now can't log in to find my personal details to check it.

Best Answer

• j_roger_new
    Prominent Wayfarer
    Answer ✓
    Now fixed by trying lateral thinking. The website is poor, to update your details you don't log in to your account you log into your device, and then there is a link to various options including payment. It was a fluke I tried that; hardly intuitive, especially as in the email about sorting out your payment it does not tell you that is hat you need to do.

I like the actual TomTom device, find the maps pretty good, but the back office and website systems leave a lot to be desired. Definitely somewhere in the lower divisions in this area.

Answers

• j_roger_new
    Prominent Wayfarer
    Answer ✓
    Now fixed by trying lateral thinking. The website is poor, to update your details you don't log in to your account you log into your device, and then there is a link to various options including payment. It was a fluke I tried that; hardly intuitive, especially as in the email about sorting out your payment it does not tell you that is hat you need to do.

I like the actual TomTom device, find the maps pretty good, but the back office and website systems leave a lot to be desired. Definitely somewhere in the lower divisions in this area.