Hi, Where can I look to see what services I have as I cannot log in on my carminat as it constantly — TomTom Community

Hi, Where can I look to see what services I have as I cannot log in on my carminat as it constantly

MikeBrowneMikeBrowne Posts: 11 [Apprentice Seeker]
????

Answers

• MikeBrowneMikeBrowne Posts: 11 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited August 17
    IBxxxxxxxxxx72

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,230 Moderator
    Hi @MikeBrowne
    There is no map update service on your TomTom. You have an active subscription for LIVE Services.
    I also see you have world speed camera services active which at this point is not needed because LIVE Services already cover the updates for speed cameras.

You can cancel the subscription on your account, see the steps on the below article-
    https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013902260

If you wish to get a refund(World Speed Cameras services) then please get in touch with our customer service.

Thanks, VIkram
  • MikeBrowneMikeBrowne Posts: 11 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi
    I need to cancel a subscription but cannot find out where to contact customer services
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,131
    Superuser
    Hi @MikeBrowne

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/

Chat is during normal working hours only and is very busy and you may have to try a few times to get into Chat.

There is currently no Phone line Customer Support with so many working from home.

If you have a problem with the above link try another browser.

You could also try Clicking on Contact Us at the bottom of this page under the heading Support.

When you have signed in on the next page Tap Red Contact Us

Type Help in next box then hit return

Help box appears with a few suggestions. Just Tap the Contact Us at the bottom

Box appears with Chat/Email

Doug