Services and bluetooth do not work — TomTom Community

Services and bluetooth do not work

herasymenkoherasymenko Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
Hello, bought Trafic, Speed Cam, and they are not activated. and I can not connect the bluetooth phone to TomTom 6200, connects only for message and call on the phone, what could be the problem

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,105
    Superuser
    Hi @herasymenko

The GO6200 has an inbuilt mobile Sim which when active connects to the Tomtom servers to obtain the latest traffic data within a specific radius of your current position. Iff you init is connected to your Wifi then the Sim auto disconnects but should connect if there is an available 2g signal when you leave your Wifi's range.

Re bluetooth when you have connected and you Tap you phone on the Bluetooth screen then it will show you 3 options the first is handsfree the 3rd is messaging. The 2nd option is dta and when you select this the option will only work if you are out of WIFI Range and also the inbuilt Sim is not able to connect to the servers.

Re cameras they are a file that is updated now and again and the cameras should show on the map etc when you approach one that is in the file.

Doug
  • herasymenkoherasymenko Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    I have included 3 item in bluetooth, but writes that service is available, and when the camera and traffic will be updated which I bought?
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,105
    Superuser
    Hi @herasymenko

If they have not yet been allocated to the account then you will need to contact Customer Support.

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/

Doug