Strap for 8RS00 — TomTom Community

Strap for 8RS00

maddokmaddok Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
edited August 2020 in Runner & Multi-Sport
Hey guys, I would need to buy a replacement for my TomTom Watch MultiSport model 8RS00.
Where (link) do you suggest me to do so? I see online it is possible to buy straps for many other models, but I am not sure which model strap (Runner 2/3?) is also compatible with my watch. Thank you!!

Answers

• xwintechxwintech Posts: 290 [Supreme Pioneer]
    Look up at ebay. TomTom Sports went out 2.5 years ago, so you can't buy directly from TomTom.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,519
    Superusers
    maddok wrote: »
    Hey guys, I would need to buy a replacement for my TomTom Watch MultiSport model 8RS00.
    Where (link) do you suggest me to do so? I see online it is possible to buy straps for many other models, but I am not sure which model strap (Runner 2/3?) is also compatible with my watch. Thank you!!

All units in the Spark/Runner lineup (Spark, Spark 3, Runner2, Runner3 and Adventurer) are identical and all the straps are interchangeable. The only straps that will not fit are the ones for the original Runner1 and MultiSport so you need to get a Multisport specific strap. That model was discontinued years before TT Sports went out of business so you are likely only to find knock-offs from third party sites. You may be better off just getting a new watch, there are plenty of brands out there with better feature sets for less money these days.