Android Auto & TomTom AmiGO - Page 5 — TomTom Community

Android Auto & TomTom AmiGO

1235»

Comments

• JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,100
    Community Manager
    @Manuel_Martin
    We have this post on our German forum (machine translated) - maybe it helps:
    After this gave me no peace, I seem to have found the solution to the problem.
    I had switched off the data saving option for WLAN and mobile data, which means I had granted AmiGo quasi unlimited data access.
    Exactly this seems to be a mistake.
    Data saving options switched on again.....App runs again.
    I'll test whether and how it works in the car with AA on the way home later.
    I'll report back!

https://discussions.tomtom.com/de/discussion/comment/1752138/#Comment_1752138
  • fedepifedepi Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Hi, what's the difference between Amigo 8.0 and Tomtom Autovelox 1.16 (old version)? I don't need of new features of Amigo but I need only notifications about autovelox, tutor ecc. Can I continue to using old version only for this usage? Thanks!!
  • Marcus77Marcus77 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    edited April 21
    Hello to all. I have Samsung Galaxy S21 Renault Captur year 20 and I can't get the picture on the multi media system. But the voice output seems to work on the pictures as if it could also be transmitted?

Machine translated from German

Moin an alle. Ich habe Samsung Galaxy S21 Renault Captur Baujahr 20. Und erhalten das bild nicht auff das multi mediasystem. Sprachausgabe geht aber auf den bildern schein so als auch man das auch übertagen ???
  • Manuel_MartinManuel_Martin Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @Jürgen , Thanks for pointing me to the German forum. Unfortunately it didn't solve the issue.

Another thing I noticed is that the notification that appears while Amigo is running, does not appear when it's run from Android Auto - once I run the program in the phone (opens and closes), then the notification appears and stays. It seems for some reason AA is not able to launch Amigo correctly.
  • MwsdudeMwsdude Posts: 11 [Legendary Explorer]
    edited April 22
    Hoi

App doesn't start in AA . I have to start app on phone then it works on AA Speed indication doesn' work (White dot)screen. m3u4k6ywtkb3.jpghuippyo6u738.jpg

Recent AA version , recent update Amigo , Android 10 on Xiaomi Red mi note 7

Renault R link 2 systeem

@Mwsdude , I'm having the same problem, happy to see I'm not alone. Hopefully a fix will be found soon.
  • PrazakPrazak Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    edited April 22
    the same from my side POCO F2
  • MUPMUP Posts: 147 [Exalted Navigator]
    Nearly no problems with Pixel 4XL and AmiGO / AA release 8.15.0 (9132) today.
  • MeinBietMeinBiet Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Same problems like Mwsdude...
  • KarmannKarmann Posts: 8 [Apprentice Traveler]
    No problems with Moto G8 on Pioneer headunit. Running newest AmiGO & AA app.
    By the way, with MIUI I found that other 3rd party apps require enabling the Autostart permission for them to be able to be run from Android Auto. However that didn't help with Amigo :anguished:
  • rabero1985rabero1985 Posts: 67 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    edited April 24
    I have no autostart issue but I have still the problem when I use an AA audioplayer (Tunein radio / musicoletta) amigo doesn't use my separate GPS volume channel anymore but the normal audio volume for the instructions. It pauses correctly the audio player but use the wrong volume channel. When I listen to fm radio amigo use the right GPS volume channel.
    With the go navigation beta I don't have this problem there its working like it should be.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,210 Moderator
    edited May 3
    This topic is closed for discussion. You can post feedbacks related to Android Auto in the thread here: https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1133429/amigo-8-0-0-with-android-auto-support#latest
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0