Android Auto & TomTom GO Navigation - Page 16 — TomTom Community

Android Auto & TomTom GO Navigation

1101112131416»

Comments

• KarmannKarmann Posts: 8 [Apprentice Traveler]
    The way AmiGO handles and warns for speed trajectory control is of great use. Wish TomTom GO Navigation warns the driver in a same way, or at least give an option to activate this warnings.
  • jkubljkubl Posts: 8 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello, I have installed the apk. tomtom navigation beta. Why doesn't it appear in the android car menu? Thank you
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,100
    Community Manager
    jkubl wrote: »
    Hello, I have installed the apk. tomtom navigation beta. Why doesn't it appear in the android car menu? Thank you
    From where did you download it? Android Auto notices if an app wasn't downloaded from the regular Play Store and therefore blocks it.
    The incoming email could not be downloaded is not available for my country Czech republic, I do not know how to install otherwise? That's why I used another source that only works in the S20 A11. The android car does not appear do you have advice? Thank you
    Jürgen wrote: »
    From where did you download it? Android Auto notices if an app wasn't downloaded from the regular Play Store and therefore blocks it.

The incoming email could not be downloaded is not available for my country Czech republic, I do not know how to install otherwise? That's why I used another source that only works in the S20 A11. The android car does not appear do you have advice? Thank you
    fedepi wrote: »
    This is the same GO Navigation app but beta.

I talked about this here, I installed it from another source. Now I opened the link and it was there to activate. Do you think that was it?
  • AndyG1714AndyG1714 Posts: 71 [Renowned Trailblazer]

I talked about this here, I installed it from another source. Now I opened the link and it was there to activate. Do you think that was it?

Check the version number by going to app info, it's at the bottom. You'll see it says *.*.*-latam. you do not have the beta, as I have looked everywhere for it.
    AndyG1714 wrote: »

Check the version number by going to app info, it's at the bottom. You'll see it says *.*.*-latam. you do not have the beta, as I have looked everywhere for it.

I have 2.9.7 latam installed, how do I make a bet of it?

See, you don't have the beta. It should say 2.9.7-beta but it says latam, that's the normal version.

See, you don't have the beta. It should say 2.9.7-beta but it says latam, that's the normal version.

I'm a tester I even got an email to download, but I can't install it for my country, what should I do to get it?
  • Giuseppe68Giuseppe68 Posts: 44 [Legendary Explorer]
    Oggi ho provato le nofiche traffico e funzionano solo vocali, bisognerebbe aggiungere un cambio colore nella eta, c'è in programma questa funzione??
    Hello, I received an email that I am a tester and a download link. Can't download not for my country and it's not a beta. It is version 2.9.7 of latam. What should I do I want to test and I can't. Thank you, you welcome
    Hello, I received an email that I am a tester and a download link. Can't download not for my country and it's not a beta. It is version 2.9.7 of latam. What should I do I want to test and I can't. Thank you, you welcome

Yes, I also have the same issue, you should DM Jurgen and he can help you out.
  • ReTechNLReTechNL Posts: 10 [Legendary Explorer]
    MM2021 wrote: »
    My thought was, that aside from the technical possibility (car / android auto interface), the software developer has to enable such a function and "tell" his software what to show on the HUD. Or does android auto know itself "oh hey, it's a navigation software, let's show route information on the HUD"?

In my case all navigation information from Android Auto is being displayed in my console trough the board computer from my car. (Ford Focus 2019 ST-Line) (Sync 3.4 Build 20282)
    Salve ragazzi novità sulla 3.0.7 AA??
    Giuseppe68 wrote: »

per quale versione è?
  • lvlacleodlvlacleod Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Would really love to be considered to test any future betas
    Giuseppe68 wrote: »