Tomtom touch watch won’t connect 00 00 error — TomTom Community

Tomtom touch watch won’t connect 00 00 error

mat_dallairemat_dallaire Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hello,

I’m having problem to connect my tom tom touch watch to my computer.

I did install Tomtom sports connect on my Mac and when I connect my watch to my computer, nothing happens.. I did follow all the instruction and even in my blutooth devices list, not detected...

My watch show 00 00 that keep flashing.
c8srxyxp4k1z.jpeg

What can I do ? The only solution I am thinking from now is to return the watch.. Is there any way to restore the watch ?

Thanks in advance

Answers

• xwintechxwintech Posts: 301 [Supreme Pioneer]
    Return it

TomTom Sports went out a while ago. No support for the products anymore.
  • mat_dallairemat_dallaire Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I just bought it recently, can’t imagine there is no support for this... Incredible..
    xwintech wrote: »
    Return it

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,732
    Superusers
    I just bought it recently, can’t imagine there is no support for this... Incredible..
    Return it

TomTom Sports went out of business and discontinued that item over 2.5 years ago! I am not sure who was selling it but you might want to try and return it. There is only chat and email support and even that is limited. There are no parts available and no further software upgrades. Your only option is to try a factory reset.
  • xwintechxwintech Posts: 301 [Supreme Pioneer]
    Just return it, buy a Garmin. Tho I use TomTom for navigation anyways.
  • mat_dallairemat_dallaire Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    How do I factory reset this watch ?
    Thanks
    tfarabaugh wrote: »
    Return it

TomTom Sports went out of business and discontinued that item over 2.5 years ago! I am not sure who was selling it but you might want to try and return it. There is only chat and email support and even that is limited. There are no parts available and no further software upgrades. Your only option is to try a factory reset.

• Norry_TribeNorry_Tribe Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same problem here! And we only bought it for Xmas 2019 from The Good Guys who are a very reputable company. I'm lost. Just about ready to take to it with a hammer and buy a Fitbit instead.