I don't know where my tomtom has gone — TomTom Community

I don't know where my tomtom has gone

I recently changed phone provider from Three to Vodaphone retaining both my phone and my number. I went to use my tomtom mobile app, but it had gone. I can't find my account details or a contact person to help me (I'm not computer savvy in any way). I just want my sat nav back as I'm certain my contract has not expired. What on earth do I do to resolve this. Why are these sites so complex? Does no one talk one to one anymore. I've read as many inane FAQ's as I can stomach

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,962
    Superuser
    Hi @DougNelson_63

Which version of the Mobile App was it. Is it the latest version? If so if you download the App to the phone and log into your TT account in it you should be able to manage your subscription.

If it is the old version I am not sure it will be available in the App Store now.

Let us know and we can see if one of the Mods can help sort you out.

Doug.
  • DougNelson_63DougNelson_63 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thank you. All I can recall is it was the three year term which I'm sure isn't up. I think i've downloaded the app which asks me to upgrade, but I don't understand as I'd already done that. I did find something on the website that had my personal details but no account number, phone number or anything. So I think tomtom recognises me, but the tomtom on screen now seems very basic compared to what I'm used to. Is there any way that tomtom can recognise me and my account via my phone number. I looked but couldnt see anything
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,962
    Superuser
    Hi @DougNelson_63

Lets see what @lampard has to say. Keep an eye out here.

Doug
  • DougNelson_63DougNelson_63 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks. Sorry I know nothing about anything with a switch or a button