new map — TomTom Community

new map

epicjohnepicjohn Posts: 14 [Master Traveler]
Finally loaded my new map on my start 25. On my tomtom drive it showing my old map v.910 (active) and my new map v 10.50 installed with an option to uninstall either one. Do i have to uninstall the old v910 or will it automatically just read from the new one. The reason for asking is i went for a test drive to a fairly new housing estate (12 month old) but not showing the new roads.

Best Answer

Answers

• epicjohnepicjohn Posts: 14 [Master Traveler]
    thanks for your comment, yes my start 25 came with the western europe and now have installed the v10.50 the latest one i hope, but it still does not show up fairly new roads when i use the start 25 will it automatically use the newest map thanks , john
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,745
    Superuser
    Hi @epicjohn

In settings there will be a Map option where you will be able to Choose the map that you wish to use. This gives you the option to switch between them when the need arises.

Doug
    Thank you, so much i have just swapped over to the new map so hopefully now will show the new roads thanks again john
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,745
    Superuser
    edited August 2020
    Hi @epicjohn

Glad you are sorted. It can take a long time for new roads to get onto the maps so hope the ones you are looking for are there.

Doug
    The new roads are now showing so all is well thanks again john