Tomtom GO Premium Speed cameras expired — TomTom Community

Tomtom GO Premium Speed cameras expired

MinchonMinchon Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
Good morning, I have a Tomtom Go Premium purchased on 03/9/2020 and in subscriptions it says: Speed cameras expired, your subscription expires on 06/22/2012 and tells me to renew but paying.
I think this model has traffic radars for life and I don't understand why it shows EXPIRED

Mod edit: Machine translated (Swedish)

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,215
    Superusers
    edited August 2020
    Hi
    @Minchon
    Welcome to the site....
    The restrictions as a result of the Coronavirus, Social Distancing and people working from home, are probably delaying the Activation of Accounts and the Allocation of Maps & Services to Account’/Devices....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Bienvenido al sitio....
    Las restricciones como resultado del Coronavirus, el distanciamiento social y las personas que trabajan desde casa, probablemente retrasen la activación de las cuentas y la asignación de mapas y servicios a la cuenta / dispositivos ...
    @VikramK o @lampard , los moderadores del foro deberían recoger esto y verificar / corregir el estado de su cuenta Tomtom.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,581 Moderator
    Hi @Minchon

Welcome to the community!

I would recommend that you do a factory reset and log in again to TomTom Services on the device.

Main menu- Settings- System- Reset device.

To avoid losing your stored favorites on the device you can create a back-up using MyDrive..

See user guide

Regards, Vikram